Centar za edukaciju i obrazovanje

2009 year

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″ el_class=”crveni_naslovi”][title type=”default” text=”ABF CENTER BUSOVAČA WORK REPORT, 2009″ size=”h3″ align=”left” icon_color=”theme” uppercase=”no” bold=”no” line=”no”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_separator color=”pink”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The continuity in the work of ABF proceeded, new educational areas were introduced and all the planned activities were completely fulfilled. The confirmation of the above mentioned was in a number of circles that were done, and that number was 54, in which 520 people participated. 80% of the participants came from the area of Busovača and the other 20% came from other areas. It is important to emphasize that the participants were of different age, sex, political views and nationalities.

New member organizations of ABF Busovača were Pensioners organization and Youth centre Busovača, with whom ABF had a successful cooperation in Busovača citizen’s behalf.

The education for new circle leaders took place all the time, and during this period it was about health. ABF network expanded gradually. A visit to women organization Interaktiv Bijeljina was organized, and during the visit the cooperation was arranged as well as further activity plans. Each and every activity of ABF Busovača had few main goals; expanding democracy, enlarging the number of participants, cultural developing, integrating the community, promoting correlations with other organizations, breaking the nationality obstacles, making friendships between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Sweden. Fulfilling of these goals makes possible to have a better life standards, to promote the municipality of Busovača around the country and the rest of the world.

The success of this educational centre was based on a team work of all the people hired. In the ABF Busovača centre, great relations among people were created, with the multi ethnical mix inside the Board, people of ABF and participants. Introducing new material is a permanent task of the centre. Health based lectures are accepted very well and they are gradually being introduced and done. In the end of 2009, new circle leaders education has started. Educated circle leaders will soon and in a cooperation with health department Busovača start giving lectures and attending public discussions.


The most important thing for ABF in 2009 was the registration of the centre into a Citizens organization Busovača. The organization was also legally registered at the Cantonal Court of Novi Travnik, and by this became a legal organization for offering and giving education.

The previous name was changed, the Statute done, the stamp made, a bank account opened, and an accountant for legal business managing hired.


Statistical data on the work of ABF Busovača for 2009


41 study circle was done, of which 13 in Kaćuni department. The number of participants was 520, of which 427 in ABF Busovača and 93 in Kaćuni department.


Gender based structure of the participants:




The services of ABF are still used by primary and secondary scholars, employees both public and private firms, pensioners and house women from Busovača area as well as from other areas of Mid-Bosnia canton. ABF Busovača was proud to contribute to positive events promotion, and help citizens to get a job easier, and become independent, which is the main objective of ABF.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]